DB-1774 Grey Opal Rainbow ICL 11/0 Miyuki Delica Seed Beads (10 gram bag)
Regular price $4.80
11/0 Miyuki Delica Seed Beads (DB) are round cylinder shaped glass seed beads that are 1.6mm diameter and 1.3mm long. Miyuki glass beads are considered a "world standard" for their high quality, brilliance, and uniform shape. Miyuki seed beads are great for bead stringing, crochet, bead weaving and embroidery.
- Transparent: These are beads that allow light to pass through. Some transparent beads may be darker or translucent and their transparency may not be obvious unless held to a light source.
- Rainbow: This is a reflective finish that simulates an oil slick look when the bead is viewed from different angles. Generally this finish is applied to one half of the bead. Beads with a rainbow finish reflect colors around them and can add dazzle and shine to jewelry.
- Color Lined: These are transparent beads with a colored or metallic lining within the thread hole.
FAQ's about 11/0 Miyuki Delica Beads (DB)
- DB (Delica Bead) are round cylinder beads
- 11/0 seed beads are approx. 1.6mm (diameter) x 1.3mm (length)
- Threading hole size is approx 0.80~0.85mm diameter
- 1 KG (1000 Grams) contains approx 236,000 beads.