DB-0312 Dark Copper Metallic Matte AB 11/0 Miyuki Delica Seed Beads (10 gram bag)
Regular price $10.30
11/0 Miyuki Delica Seed Beads (DB) are round cylinder shaped glass seed beads that are 1.6mm diameter and 1.3mm long. Miyuki glass beads are considered a "world standard" for their high quality, brilliance, and uniform shape. Miyuki seed beads are great for bead stringing, crochet, bead weaving and embroidery.
- Metallic Color: These beads are glass beads with a metal-like surface coating. You cannot use metal cleaners on these beads as you may destroy the finish. Metallic coatings may rub off or change color.
- Matte: A velvety or frosted surface an effect that scatters light and thus softens the color of these beads.
- Rainbow: This is a reflective finish that simulates an oil slick look when the bead is viewed from different angles. Generally this finish is applied to one half of the bead. Beads with a rainbow finish reflect colors around them and can add dazzle and shine to jewelry.
FAQ's about 11/0 Miyuki Delica Beads (DB)
- DB (Delica Bead) are round cylinder beads
- 11/0 seed beads are approx. 1.6mm (diameter) x 1.3mm (length)
- Threading hole size is approx 0.80~0.85mm diameter
- 1 KG (1000 Grams) contains approx 236,000 beads.