6/0 AQUA BLUE MATTE AB Seed Beads / Preciosa Czech Glass / sold in one ounce packs
Regular price $3.00
Preciosa 6/0 Seed Beads are highly valued by craft and jewelry makers. These seed beads are very versatile and can be used for bead stringing, crochet, bead weaving and embroidery to name a few applications. Czech beads can vary in diameter which may require some culling if you are doing precision work.
- Transparent: These are beads that allow light to pass through. Some transparent beads may be darker or translucent and their transparency may not be obvious unless held to a light source.
- Matte: A velvety or frosted surface an effect that scatters light and thus softens the color of these beads.
- Rainbow: This is a reflective finish that simulates an oil slick look when the bead is viewed from different angles. Generally this finish is applied to one half of the bead. Beads with a rainbow finish reflect colors around them and can add dazzle and shine to jewelry.
FAQ's about 6/0 Seed Beads
- Commonly known as "pony beads"
- 6/0 seed beads are approx. 4.0mm diameter
- Threading hole size is approx 1.0mm diameter
- 1 ounce = 28.3 grams
- 1 ounce of 6/0 contains approx 480 beads
- 6/0 seed beads are approx 10 beads/inch