6/0 BLUE PURPLE AB MATTE Seed Beads / Preciosa-Ornela Czech Glass / sold in one ounce packs
Regular price $3.70
These are popular Preciosa-Ornela Czech seed beads highly valued by craft and jewelry makers. Czech seed beads are very versatile and can be used for bead stringing, crochet, bead weaving and embroidery to name a few applications. Czech beads can vary in diameter which may require some culling if you are doing precision work.
- Transparent: These are beads that allow light to pass through. Some transparent beads may be darker or translucent and their transparency may not be obvious unless held to a light source.
- Matte: A velvety or frosted surface an effect that scatters light and thus softens the color of these beads.
- Rainbow: This is a reflective finish that simulates an oil slick look when the bead is viewed from different angles. Generally this finish is applied to one half of the bead. Beads with a rainbow finish reflect colors around them and can add dazzle and shine to jewelry.
FAQ's about 6/0 Seed Beads
- Commonly known as "pony beads"
- 6/0 seed beads are approx. 4.0mm diameter
- Threading hole size is approx 1.0mm diameter
- 1 ounce = 28.3 grams
- 1 ounce of 6/0 contains approx 480 beads
- 6/0 seed beads are approx 10 beads/inch