10/0 METALLIC MATTE GUNMETAL Seed Beads / Preciosa Czech Glass / sold in one ounce packs
Regular price $4.10
Preciosa 10/0 Seed Beads are highly valued by craft and jewelry makers. These seed beads are very versatile and can be used for bead stringing, crochet, bead weaving and embroidery to name a few applications. Czech beads can vary in diameter which may require some culling if you are doing precision work.
- Opaque: These are beads that light won't pass through. These beads can be solid or multicolored and generally have a low to medium shine.
- Metallic Color: These beads are glass beads with a metal-like surface coating. You cannot use metal cleaners on these beads as you may destroy the finish. Metallic coatings may rub off or change color.
- Matte: A velvety or frosted surface an effect that scatters light and thus softens the color of these beads.
- Terra Color: A special treatment providing longer lasting color, protection from sunlight, & cosmetic exposure.
FAQ's about 10/0 Seed Beads
- 10/0 seed beads are approx. 2.3mm diameter
- Threading hole size is approx 0.7mm diameter
- 1 ounce = 28.3 grams
- 1 ounce of 10/0 contains approx 2500 beads
- 10/0 seed beads are approx 18 beads/inch