SHINY 2.4mm (3/32") ID - 20 GA Jump Rings are made with 0.8mm thick wire and have an aspect ratio of 3. These jump rings are sold in 5 gram packs containing approximately 350 rings.
These jump rings are sawcut for clean straight edges making them excellent for use in chainmail and other jewelry designs. They are made with aluminum wire, making them light, and colored using an anodizing process resulting in long lasting tarnish-resistant color.
These jump rings are available as SHINY or MATTE.
- The ends of these rings are not colored, as they are cut after anodizing.
- Anodized aluminum can be scratched with steel, so pliers with coated ends should be used when handling them.
- Color may vary from batch to batch, so it's a good idea to order enough jump rings to completely finish your project.
- The anodizing process used to make these rings is FDA-approved for cookware.
- 20 AWG Open Jump Rings
- Saw Cut Anodized Aluminum
- 5 grams = approx 350 jump rings
- Actual ID 2.40mm or 0.096"
- Actual OD 4.02mm or 0.16"
- Aspect Ratio (AR) 3.0